Doggie Day Camp - Such Fun!
Just Launched-Frequent Visitor Passes!
You asked....we answered! Angelic Tails is now offering Frequent Visitor Passes for all of our Doggie Day Camp clients. Launched just in time for winter, passes are now available in the Camp Office. Our camp offers a fun, warm place for your dog to get some play time and exercise in these cold winter months. Haven't tried Doggie Day Camp yet? Our smaller play groups make it easy for a first timer to get adjusted and comfortable in a safe environment - your dog will love to reconnect with doggie friends.
Angelic Tails is a quality, affordable, doggie day camp, offering many unique services. We understand the needs of dogs- appropriate physical exercise, healthy canine interaction with like minded canine friends and someone qualified to notice and understand their emotional needs and requirements. We are a small, family-run 'camp' ... .we know our clients on a first name basis and we take the time to observe how they play, their personalities, and their preferred play buddies. It is our goal to create an environment where your pet loves to come and spend the day - a fun and happy place to get their daily exercise. Come once a week or everyday! Our new, affordable Frequent Visitor program makes it possible for for lots of play time.
First Time Visitor? Our Holistic approach to all aspects of Dog Care is what sets us apart. While staying or playing with us, your pet will:
- Get pets and hugs-tactile support can be very reassuring to an anxious dog
- Benefit from a consistent routine, exercise and sufficient rest periods
- Rest on a raised cot and comfortable blanket in our clean, temperature controlled facility
- Listen to music at nap time to soothe them as they rest
- Have frequent access to indoor and outdoor play areas
- Feel loved and safe
- Overnight Boarding (single night or extended stay)
- Doggie Daycare
- Trail Walks, Fetch, Animal Massage, & Other Fun Services
- On-site Bathing and Grooming
- In-Home Pet Sitting (usually available on short notice)
Angelic Tails Mission (Rescue Effort) Wish List
We currently have 17 dogs and 5 cats that have found their way to us here at the kennel. We wake them up each morning and tell them how special they are, and promise them a good home someday. We know they would rather be in a house with a loving family, being the center of attention and getting individualized care. Until we can find homes for them, they are here with us waiting to be adopted. If you would like to help us make their days special, we've included a list of things that brings smiles to their furry faces and a jump to their step. Donations can be safely left in the Donation Box at the end of the first driveway. It is checked daily and you can be assured we will receive your donation. For more information on ways you can help, click on the 'Make a Donation' tab on the left.
- Peanut Butter (for stuffing kongs)
- Dog & Cat Treats (so yummy)
- Tennis Balls (fetch, yay!)
- Retractable Leashes (walks! their favorite thing)
- Brain Teaser Type Toys (helps pass the time)
- Dog Beds ('used' is fine as long as they can be easily washed)
- Kitty litter
- Canned cat food
- Sheets or blankets